- Download the latest version of the component.
- Go to 'Extensions > Extensions Manager'.
- Click 'browse' and select the file which you just downloaded.
The file name starts with 'com_accessmanager'.
- Click 'Upload File & Install'.
The extension is being uploaded and installed.
Installed will be:
- component Access-Manager
- Access-Manager system plugin
If you install the pro-version over the trial or free version, all settings and configuration will remain in the database.
If for some reason the automatic installation of the Backend-Access system-plugin and/or the 2 search plugins (to filter search results) does not work, download them here and install using the Joomla installer.