Terms and Conditions
- Usage of the extensions
- You can use the extensions on as many sites as you like.
- The use of the extensions are not time limited.
- All upgrades are free.
After you proceed to checkout and you've made your payment, the status of the order will be changed from 'Pending' to 'Confirmed'. You can then log in to the website and click on 'my extensions' and download the extension's pro-version.
- Modify code
Only the trial-versions are encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
- Updates and Upgrades
Engelweb has no influence on the development of Joomla! and serversoftware (Linux, Apache). All products are always designed for the latest version on the release of our product, but we can give no guarantee that the product will run with future versions of Joomla and serversoftware.
Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Only the English language is fully checked. Engelweb can not be held responsible for mistakes in language-files of any other language.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our extensions, modified or unmodified. All extensions are property of Engelweb. Our extensions are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our extensions.
- Refund policy
- Since Engelweb is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the extension is purchased, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any extension on our site. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described or contains obvious errors on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is 30 days after the delivery date. Be aware that some rarely used server configurations does not allow copy and writing due to file and folder permissions on the server.
- All our sales are final and no refunds will be given. As all of our extensions are digital software and are delivered instantly once payment is received, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund.
- If you find a bug in our software, you can report it on the forum and we will fix it in the next version. Finding a bug is not a reason to request a refund.
- We do not issue refunds if:
- You just change your mind
- You choose not to use our extension
- You find that our extension doesn't suit your needs
(The trial-versions are fully functional, so you should know exactly what it is you are purchasing.)
- However, we understand that it is impossible for us to test our extensions on every platform and every configuration it may encounter on other servers. Therefore if you are unable to get our extensions installed on your server in the first 30 days after purchasing the software then please contact us and we will do everything within our knowledge and experience to get our software installed on your server. Your server environment will have to be Joomla compatible and every php-setting must be set as recommended by Joomla (see red/green notices on a clean installation). You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, database-manager (phpMyAdmin) and Joomla backend access for a super-administrator in order for us to install the software, if you cant give us this access then we will not be able to give you a refund.
- There are more then 10000 3rd party Joomla extensions on the Joomla extension directory and new extensions are released every day. So it is not possible for us to test all our extensions for compatibility with all of those extensions. Some of these extensions are not coded in the Joomla framework standard and might conflict with other extensions. In the rare case of a compatibility issue, or an issue with a new version of Joomla, or an unidentified issue, we will ask you for an Akeeba backup of your site (.jpa file of full site backup) so we can debug/workaround the issue and send you a fix. Of course you can delete any sensitive information from your site, as long as we can reproduce the issue. This fix will then be included in any future release of the extension. If you can not send a copy of the site (Akeeba backup or otherwise) we are not able to give you a refund.
- Refunds are only issued to the same email address & account they were originally purchased with.
In case of fraud, attempted fraud or spam on the forum, the user's account will be deleted without any notice.
- Extension lifetime
We reserve the right to discontinue an extensions lifetime when a new version of Joomla forces for a rebuild of the extension.
We reserve the right to change or modify the 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' with no prior notice.