Due to health issues support is very limited

check Atricle access is not saving after certain items

More
7 years 11 months ago #8360 by webstix
There are totally 17 groups and I have 278 content page in the website. I have setup the configuration correctly and everything works fine. But the problem is there are totally 998 checked item in the article access tab, I was not able to add make any other item checked.
For example in this
administrator/index2.php?option=com_pi_admin_user_access&task=items
The articles are listed in rows and the group are listed at the top horizontally. The check mark stops when the total check mark comes to 998. So I was able to give access to only up-to certain row of content items, from one point nothing is getting saved.

it allows me to check the items but when I click save button the items are not saved. Simply the page is getting refreshed and it give me an message "article access restrictions saved"It comes back to the original status, I checked the database it has only 998 entries in "#__pi_aua_items".

Please see the image attached for article access.

In the image as you can see the check mark stopped for "Safety net pledged for Life" after that page I was not able to check and save any item.

Note: I have updated to latest component version for joomla1.5 still the problem persists.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #8362 by carsten888

More
7 years 11 months ago #8364 by webstix
Hi Carsten,

Thank you for the quick reply. The soultion worked, Our server did not have "suhosin" but adding php_value max_input_vars in the .haccess worked.

Thanks for the solution. :)

Best Reagrds
Ram

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds