file How?

More
10 years 1 month ago #3602 by zapacoman
Replied by zapacoman on topic Re:How?
It was never resolved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3604 by carsten888
Replied by carsten888 on topic Re:How?
drweni wrote:

Where exactly I need to enter thic code : {tooltip}link{end-link}tooltip text{end-tooltip} , where to put it in which file? thanks for help :blush: :blush:

You can use this code in any article, in the editor.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3605 by drweni
Replied by drweni on topic Re:How?
carsten888 wrote:

drweni wrote:

Where exactly I need to enter thic code : {tooltip}link{end-link}tooltip text{end-tooltip} , where to put it in which file? thanks for help :blush: :blush:

You can use this code in any article, in the editor.

I did it that way, I use this code in the article, install plugin and enabled it. But I have same problem as Zapacoman,

I enter: {tooltip}link{end-link}tooltip text{end-tooltip}

and it shows up on the front-end as: {tooltip}linktooltip text ... Any idea how to get this solved?

More
10 years 1 month ago #3608 by carsten888
Replied by carsten888 on topic Re:How?
sounds very much like a conflict with another content plugin. In the plugin manager, filter on content-plugins and disable one at the time to see if that is the plugin which is conflicting. Then please let me know which plugin it is.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3609 by drweni
Replied by drweni on topic Re:How?
carsten888 wrote:

sounds very much like a conflict with another content plugin. In the plugin manager, filter on content-plugins and disable one at the time to see if that is the plugin which is conflicting. Then please let me know which plugin it is.

I did it, but don't know how. :silly: I tried to disable content plugins as you have told me, but it did not work. So I have deleted and installed joomla again on my local host, and is working..

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds