check [Solved]Redirect does not work correctly from iPhone

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #10541 by brob34
I have a form on my site that works well from my computer, but there is a problem with the form when accessed via an iPhone. The link to my form is: http://htsgteam.com/index.php?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=2017MoodyBaseball .

My site has a login with a user redirect to access the form. The above link is the correct link to get to the form. When using the iPhone, the link that is produced is: htsgteam.com/index.php?option=com_chrono...%092017MoodyBaseball

Here is the difference:

Phone link form name is %092017MoodyBaseball

Correct link form name is 2017MoodyBaseball

Any idea what could be causing the phone version to add the extra characters into the link?
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by brob34.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #10542 by carsten888
I'm sorry I have no idea at all why iphone does that.

A workaround could be to redirect to the menu-item related to the form. If you don't want to display that menu-item in a menu, you can just publish it in a hidden menu.

More
3 years 4 months ago #10543 by brob34
I found the problem and it was an error on my part. When I set up the redirect link, there was an extra space before the form name. Removing the space solved the problem. Not sure why it worked from the computer but not the phone, but nevertheless, the problem is solved. Thanks for checking.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds