file A few comments...

More
9 years 7 months ago #4983 by carsten888
Replied by carsten888 on topic Re: A few comments...
where install_essential_data.sql in the VirtueMart 2Beta3 distribution? I can't find it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4984 by jk1
Replied by jk1 on topic Re: A few comments...
It is in:

...sitename\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\install\install_essential_data.sql

line 60: (null, 2, 0, 'VM_PRODUCT_FILES_LIST_MNU', '', '', 'vmicon vmicon-16-content', 28, 1, '', 'media', 'media'),

Since VM_PRODUCT_FILES_LIST_MNU is obviously used in the VM Admin menu, I'm just wondering where the menu table is created??

More
9 years 7 months ago #4986 by carsten888
I see. LFT does only check the PHP files of the extension. Even if I would make it check SQL files, I could not make a regular expression to find those language keys. Particulary not for VM, because they use all sorts of formats all mixed up.

Since VM_PRODUCT_FILES_LIST_MNU is obviously used in the VM Admin menu, I'm just wondering where the menu table is created??

In your database :)
table jos_vm_menu_admin

More
9 years 7 months ago #4987 by jk1

carsten888 wrote: ...Particulary not for VM, because they use all sorts of formats all mixed up.

Perhaps you should make a suggestion in the VM forum to clean this up in a future version.

BTW - your Kunea forum login form frequently fails. Only the second login form on the right works well.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4989 by carsten888

Perhaps you should make a suggestion in the VM forum to clean this up in a future version.

But they created a special tool for this, specifically for their own extension. I don't understand why.
They might include the fixed files in their next update.

I will look into the login issue. althou I have not been able to reproduce that yet.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4990 by jk1

carsten888 wrote: But they created a special tool for this, specifically for their own extension. I don't understand why.

I suppose because nobody managed to correct all the errors manually and Max Milbers wasn't aware of your tool :)

I will look into the login issue. althou I have not been able to reproduce that yet.

More specifically, when I try to use the Kunea login form, most of the time the click on "Login" directs me to an empty page showing an url like this:
http://www.pages-and-items.com/index.php?option=com_user&view=login&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wYWdlcy1hbmQtaXRlbXMuY29tL2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX2NvbXByb2ZpbGVyJkl0ZW1pZD0yMSZ0YXNrPXVzZXJEZXRhaWxz

Also, when I just click on a "Reply" button before logging in, it correctly sends me to the Kunea login form, but after entering my user name and password, it still shows me "Guest" instead of my username after clicking on "Login".

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds