Due to health issues support is very limited

file Duplicate Entry on import

More
5 years 3 months ago #10146 by assocyate
Duplicate Entry on import was created by assocyate
I have a large list of menus and menu items in AMM. It has been some time since I tried to export or import the new list.
Now, I have tried to export as a text some list from 1 menu and import it back to a different menu.
I have received an error Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO urfi0_adminmenumanager_menuitems
I deleted that record.
From that moment if tried to add manually a new menu item I would receive another error: Out of range value for column 'id' at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO urfi0_adminmenumanager_menuitems

I had to restore site from a backup since AMM could not create any new link for me. I tested export/import again and encountered the same issue on importing from csv, This time I didn't delete duplicate entry but tried to add a new link manually once again. At this moment it seemed that all my menus got corrupted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10147 by carsten888
Replied by carsten888 on topic Duplicate Entry on import
Just like the Joomla menu-manager, the id's of the menu-items are limited to 11 digits. So when you are trying to add more then a billion menu-items the database chockes on that.

You probably are not using all those menu-items. You might have imported the same menu-items a lot of times and deleted some. But the id's are unique and keep adding. Solution would be to export all menu-items to file. Then in the database backup and empty table urfi0_adminmenumanager_menuitems. Then import them from file, so the id's start with 1 again.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10148 by assocyate
Replied by assocyate on topic Duplicate Entry on import
Well, the IDs are re-imported so they did not reset. I removed their iDs from CSV so they were imported this time correctly.
However, I have another problem... Originally, I assigned user group permissions to them.
Just recently, I added Access Manager and setup permissions for accesslevel so that I had to configure new accesslevel permissions in Access Manager for AMM.
Now, when I import a menu items back there is no accesslevel previously assigned to them. Is there a solution for me?

More
5 years 3 months ago #10149 by carsten888
Replied by carsten888 on topic Duplicate Entry on import
Those rights are set per menu-item id. But those are changed, so thats why the rights are no longer connected to the menu-items. Sorry, that can't be automatically fixed.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds