Everything is for free!
Shop is closed.
Due to health issues support is very limited

file Presales question

More
7 years 1 month ago #9626 by g39n22e
Presales question was created by g39n22e
Hello, i was wondering,does this component come with ready-made tutorials for standard joomla components/pages? If yes, do they come in all languages noted in the component description?

What about other components? Does it support them? (Can't tell from the free version)

Finally, I read in a previous post that you will be incooperating an import/export feature, is it possible to have a timetable for that?

Thank you for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #9627 by carsten888
Replied by carsten888 on topic Presales question

Hello, i was wondering,does this component come with ready-made tutorials for standard joomla components/pages?

As you can see in the free version you can import all the normal Joomla help pages directly from the joomla help servers. Unfortunately, they are only in English and French. But you could make your own translation.
Admin-Help-Pages > pages > import

What about other components? Does it support them? (Can't tell from the free version)

Not sure what you mean. If you want to create a help page for any other component, sure.
You can make all the help pages you want.
If you mean creating help-buttons from other components toolbars to link to those pages, sure. All that is in the free version.

Finally, I read in a previous post that you will be incooperating an import/export feature, is it possible to have a timetable for that?

yes in this post
www.pages-and-items.com/forum/admin-help...1-export-import-data
I say that you can already export and import pages, but not yet the actions. Maybe you mean you want to know when i will have the export-import for the actions ready? If so, that will be in the next update. Probably a week or 2 at the latest. Please note you can also just copy-paste the database tables.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by carsten888.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #9628 by carsten888

Hello, i was wondering,does this component come with ready-made tutorials for standard joomla components/pages?

I just found out that in the latest version of Joomla (possibly also earlyer versions of 3), the references to the help files are no longer included in admin/help/en-GB/. With websites updated from previous version of j3 those files are still there. So maybe you don't see these:

Will also be fixed in the next version, coming soon.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by carsten888.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9635 by carsten888
I just released the update which fixes the above issue and includes actions exporrt and import.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds